PlaybookWaterPolo-To Go gives water polo coaches the ability to create animated play diagrams and manage their virtual playbooks directly on the iPhone. Designed to simplify the visualization of plays through animation, PlaybookWaterPolo-To Go breaks water polo plays down into individual steps and puts them back together to bring a coach s vision to life for their players.
With PlaybookWaterPolo-To Go, water polo coaches can also easily manage and organize their plays as a virtual playbook. Each play can have any number of custom tags that water polo coaches can use to quickly access during game time.
Coaches can also display their plays onto a projector or TV to walk-through plays during a team strategy session (requires the Apple VGA Dock Adapter). And, if players or other coaches want to study the plays on their own, plays can be shared with other iPhone and iPad users of the app (iTunes File Sharing) or emailed as a PDF for printing out hard copies.
- Create animated, step-by-step water polo play diagrams
- Watch your play come to life with animation and customize the playback speed
- Manage, organize, and quickly find your plays with Play Tags, to create a virtual playbook for game time
- Email your plays in PDF format for hard copy or digital distribution
- Email your play file to anyone with PlaybookWaterPolo-To Go for the iPhone/iPad (can be opened via iTunes File Sharing, iOS 4 required for the iPhone)
- Plays are automatically saved and can be deleted too if needed
- Copy an existing play to make modifications and tweaks to the original
- Draw water polo specific lines based on the type of player movement (Dribble, Pass, Shoot, Screen, Cut)
- Choose from several preloaded formations for Offense and Defense (6 player configurations only)
- Save custom formations if the preloaded formations don't meet your needs
- Choose from 10 different team colors (Lines are drawn according to the team color)
- Choose from Full/Half pool
- Choose to display 1-10 players per team and show/hide the opponents (Can display an uneven number of players per team, good for uneven plays or practice drills)
- Players can be displayed in three different styles (Position, Position Number, X's and O's, or Custom Positions)
- Players can be given names to be displayed on the screen (this can be turned on/off as well)
- Display PlaybookWaterPolo-To Go on a TV/Projector with VGA Output (VGA Dock Adapter and iPhone 4 Required)
For a demonstration video, check out my YouTube Channel at:
Have questions or a feature request? Email me at email@example.com.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
PlaybookWaterPolo-To Go is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-06-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
PlaybookWaterPolo-To Go (version 1.2.8) has a file size of 5.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.